Weight loss is the natural result of an unclogged colon. Here’s some ways to keep off the weight and also maintain a healthy colon:
• Commit to a series of colon hydrotherapy treatments to remove old, impacted fecal matter. Remember, the average person carries 5-25 pounds of fecal matter in their body on a daily basis and never even give it a thought.
• Make at least 50% of your daily food intake fresh, raw, unprocessed food.
• Drink liquids at least ½ hour before meals and one hour after meals to avoid diluting your digestive fluids.
• Eat your largest meal of the day before 2:00 p.m. Eat a “rainbow” diet.
• Chew each mouthful 30-50 times before swallowing.
• Avoid eating when emotionally upset.
• Eliminate or significantly reduce your consumption of white sugar, white flour, white rice, and fried foods.
• Eliminate or cut back on stimulants like coffee, colas, alcohol as well as aspirin and nicotine.
• Drink at least ½ ounce of water per pound of your body weight daily. For example, if you weigh 150 pounds, you should consume 75 ounces of water daily.
Incorporating these small modifications into your life will result in a tremendous payoff as you experience continued weight loss and a happy, well-functioning colon.
Sharon V.B. Roulhac, formerly of National Integrated Health Associates (“NIHA”) is a certified health coach and an internationally certified colon hydrotherapist at the advanced level. She joined Relaxing Alternatives in Gaithersburg, Maryland in April 2014.